Emirates Airlines Online Ticket Reservation & Booking
Emirates Airlines is one of the leading airlines with worldwide flight operations. A subsidiary of The Emirates Group, owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai, Emirates Airlines has the largest number of flights, some 3600 weekly operations to all major international destinations. With its base in Dubai, one of the most famous tourist and Duty Free Shopping destinations in the world, Emirates Airlines passengers may get a chance to visit Dubai as well. According to international ranking, Emirates Airlines is the largest airline by scheduled revenue passenger-kilometer flown, second largest in terms of freight kilometer flown and fourth in terms of international passengers carried. Emirates Airlines is considered an airline for the businessman community and the airline offers one the opportunity to fly in the latest and the largest aircrafts that are on offer. Emirates Airlines boast a fleet of the best Boeing and Airbus aircrafts they have to offer. Emirates fleet comprises of 101 Airbus A380-800 (the largest double-story four engine passenger aircraft in the world) and 128 Boeing 777-300 ER (the largest twin engine aircraft in the world). The Airbus A380-800 offers 14 first class and 76 business class seating with the rest almost 500 seats for economy class.
Emirates Airlines Business Class and First Class Facilities
Having a fleet of the world’s best Boeing and Airbus aircrafts, Emirates Airlines offers the best Business and First Class facilities that any airline has to offer. With about two thirds of the world population living within 8 hours of flight time from Dubai, Emirates Airlines has taken on the initiative of offering the best services for the Business and the First Class travelers
- Immigration and Customs for Business Class and First Class
- The Emirates Airlines provides 40 business class check-in desks for fast-track services through security and immigration.
- Upon arrival at your destination, Emirates Airlines offers fast-track pass to clear immigration promptly and collect the luggage.
- Airport Pick up and Drop for Business Class and First Class
- Emirates Airlines provides complimentary pick up from anywhere in the UAE to the airport in chauffeur driven BMW 520i Touring or for larger group, Mercedes-Benz V Class.
- The business and first class passengers are offered complimentary Mercedes chauffeur ride home at any address within 70 miles radius (around Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Emirates Airlines Concourse B Lounge Offers
- The Emirates Concourse B business-class lounge offers a health club, light dining options (salads, wraps, smoothies etc.) along with Moet & Chandon lounge serving four champagnes and complementary canapes. The lounge also includes Costa Coffee counter with barista.
- Emirates Concourse B lounge also offers the guests a children’s play area with arcade games, a spa and paid for hair salon, showers, quiet areas to relax and unwind.
- There is an unimaginative self-serve buffets offering wide variety of Arabic, continental and Eastern cuisine.
- Emirate Concourse B Lounge for Economy Class Passengers
- Economy class passengers can avail the lounge services on payment of $100 for up to 4 hours.
- Emirates Airlines Business Class and First Class seating
- The flat-bed business class seats on Emirates Airlines A380 offer personal minibar with soft drinks and ample storage room, international sockets for charging laptops or other devices. The seat tilts to 48o pitch for a comfortable sleep.
- Entertainment on board Emirates Airlines Business Class and First Class
- Emirates Airlines has it’s very own inflight ‘ICE’ entertainment system which offers 2500 channels from a selection of Hollywood, Arabic, Bollywood and European films on 23” screens including live sports broadcasts.
- Using the in-seat satellite phone, one can send SMS and emails or make mobile calls from passengers’ own phones. Each passenger has access to 20MB of data for free for those who need to work during the flight. Additional data of 150MB is available to Emirates loyalty scheme Skywards members for free.
- The onboard daytime flight menu features three starters and three main-course dishes and for afternoon tea includes assortment of sandwiches and scones alongside chocolate cakes.
- Why Choose to Travel Business Class and First Class
- Business class travel offers a window of opportunity for the business traveler to interact with other businessmen and share ideas and business cards for future interaction, an opportunity that is vastly exploited by the business community for expansion and new initiatives.
Emirates Airlines Flights & International Ticket Booking
Emirates Airlines, one of the most trusted airlines has its flight operations around the globe with some of the important cities like Perth, Boston, Brisbane, Budapest, Tokyo, Paris, London, Washington and Karachi etc. Emirates Airlines has the most number of connections to Africa, Asia and Pacific, Europe, The Americas, New Zealand, Australia and Middle East. Rehman Group of Travels provides online ticket booking service of Emirates Airlines along with affordable tour packages for Pakistan & overseas.
Emirates Airlines Local Flights Online Reservation
Emirates Airlines is widely used as first choice by most Arab nationals of UAE, businessmen, expatriates, diplomats and national from different countries working in UAE. Emirates Airlines also caters to the budget traveler through its subsidiary airline called FLYDUBAI, This budge airline also operates to a number of international destinations and in Pakistan it touches the major cities of Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan, Quetta and Karachi. FLYDUBAI offers you the choice of destinations few other airlines offer. The destinations range from Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central Asia, Thailand and Sub Continent.
Emirates Airlines Loyalty Program
Emirates Airlines offers its passengers opportunity to avail loyalty benefits by joining its Emirates Skywards program. The Skywards program entitles passengers to various privileges ranging from priority booking, priority check-in, upgradation of class, access to lounges. In addition to this Skywards also offers the passenger to accumulate air miles which can be redeemed against future bookings or other services offered by Emirates Airlines. Emirates Skywards has great benefits for the members when flying on Business Class or First Class that make the journey more relaxing and an enjoyable experience
Emirates Airlines Discount Offers
Being the authorized agent of Emirates Airlines, Rehman Group of Travels offers exclusive discount fares and package tours on domestic and international routes. The experienced team of staff at Rehman Travels is there to deal professionally and offer the best budget deals on domestic and international travel for our valued customers.
Emirates Airlines Flight Schedule, Flight Status & Baggage Allowance Information
Emirates Airlines having the largest network of connections around the world offers easy booking and flight schedules for everyone without having to make lengthy connections. Emirates Airlines offers the most generous baggage allowance as compared to other airlines. Emirates Skywards members holding Skywards Platinum, Skywards Gold or Skywards Silver cards are entitled to extra baggage allowance. Emirates Airlines generally allows 30kg of weight and as many number of pieces of luggage within the allowed weight. However, due to rules by some countries, the baggage allowance depends upon the destination. It is highly recommended that the passengers check the baggage rules on the route they are travelling to on the Emirates Airlines website to avoid any hardship.
Today’s Top Deals of Emirates Airlines
Rehman Group of Travels provides special deals of Emirates Airlines on daily basis. These deals are often offered directly by Emirates Airlines or Rehman Group of Travels offers its own deals to facilitate the passengers. For more detail, inquiries and reservations, kindly feel free to contact at 051-111-786-785 or at 111-786-785 with local city code.