Search Best and Cheap Flights
Jet Airways Online Ticket Reservation and Booking
Jet Airways is a Mumbai-based Indian international airline. Its main hub is at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and it stands second in India in terms of passenger market share.
With its secondary hubs situated at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Chennai International Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Kempegowda International Airport and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, the airline interconnects about 65 domestic and international destinations spanning 15 countries in three continents, Asia, Euroe and North America.
The airline is a member of SkyTeam Intenatioanl Airlines Aliance and in its coverage it is India’s first domestic airline to prohibit passengers from carrying meat products and liquids in check-in baggage.
Experience Jet Airways with Rehman Travels
Rehman Travels is one of the reputable names in the international tourism industry and treats client satisfaction at the topmost priority. Its motto is ‘Client Satisfaction is Our Priority’.
Rehman Travels, as an affiliate partner and client, is connected to over 400 airlines, 2,50,000 hotels and 10,000 beach resorts worldwide. Rehman Travels also offers car rental services and excursion itineraries.
Jet Airways History
Jet Airways history dates back to April 1992 when it was registered as a limited liability company. It started its operations in 1995 and its first international flight was made from Chennai to Colombo in 2004. In the year 2007, it acquired Air Sahara and from 2010 to 2012 it was India’s largest carrier.
Jet Airways Slogan
The company slogan of Jet Airways is “The Joy of Flying”
Jet Airways Flights and Ticket Booking
Rehman Travels provide ticket booking service for the Jet Airways at cheapest rates. Ticket booking is only a phone call away. Travelling with Jet Airways is so easy and that it was never before. To avoid any inconvenience you are requested to provide following information:
- Service-Class of Plan
- Number of passengers travelling in group, if any
- Phone contact
On that call, you will be provided a time line for further proceeding with purchasing the reserved ticket. Any failure to comply with that intimation will lead to cancellation of reservation.
Jet Airways Amenities
Jet Airways flights come with an in-house entertainment system. The system, also called JetScreen, offers various categories of programmes available on-demand, touch-screen for each seat, a plug-in feature for operating Apple devices and Wi-Fi enabled streaming etc.
Jet Airways Fleet
The fleet of Jet Airways comprises of following planes: Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, ATR 72-500, ATR 72-600, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 737-900ER, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Boeing 777-300ER and Boeing 787-9.
Jet Airways Service-Classes
Jet Airways offers following service-classes: First, Première (Business) and Economy. First Class includes private suites, fully flat bed, personal LCD TV and in-seat power supply. The Première class offered on long-haul international flights features recliner seats, fully flat-beds, personal LCT TVs and in-seat power. For domestic flights, the very class provides recliner seats and larger leg room space. Economy class, typically, comes up with 32 inches seat pitch and touchscreen LCD TV. The features vary from plane to plane.
Jet Airways serves its customers with meal on all classes.
Jet Airways Lounge Services
Jet Airways Lounge services are also offered to First and Première class passengers. All international destinations house Premier Lounges and domestically they can be found at air-stations in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Jet Airways Awards and Recognitions
Jet Airways is renowned for its reputation in India. Among many, it has earned following recognitions:Awards and recognition
- 'Best Airline - India' in TripAdivosr Travellers’ Choice Awards (April 2017)
- ‘Best Cargo Airline’ in Air Cargo awards (2016)
- Freddie Award (2008)
- Best Domestic Full Service Airline in Galileo Express TravelWorld Award (2008)
- Best Airline Award in Genius of the Web Awards (2007)
- Best Overall In-flight Entertainment in AVION World Airline Entertainment Award (2007)
- Best Domestic Airline in TTG Travel Asia Awards (2005)
- Most Respected Company in Business World Award (2004)
- World Market Development Award, Air Transport World Market Development Award (2001)
Jet Airways Major Incidents and Criticisms
Jet Airways enjoys reputation for being a safe airline. However, it has, during its history, faced controversies. Some of the major incidents are as follows:
- Bad Weather caused a flight accident in a flight heading from Bhopal to Indore on 1 July 2007.
- On 27 December 2016, the flight heading to Mumbai from Goa went out of control and slipped on the runway during its takeoff maneuver.
- The tail of a Dhaka-bound plane hit the runway on 22 January 2017. No injuries were reported and such mishap made the airline fire the on-duty pilots.
- In August 2006, a Jet Airways security agent at Heathrow airport was accused of involvement in a foiled terror plot. The action prompted the government to solicit inquiries from the airline. Later, upon security clearance the issue was resolved.
- Jet Airways Frequent-Flyer Program
- Jet Airways offers a frequent-flyer program with the name JetPrivilege. Through this, a member can earn redeemable
JPMiles while travelling via Jet Airways. The frequent-flyer program offers five classes: Blue, Blue plus, Silver, Gold and Platinum. JetPrivilege members having Gold and Platinium memberships are provisioned to avail exclusive facilities such as lounges, priority check-in, extra baggage allowance and priority baggage handling.
Jet Airways Ratings and Rankings
SKYTRAX, a UK-based airline rating and review website, ranks Jet Airways on 73rd position out of top 100 airlines.