Search Best and Cheap Flights
Kuwait Airways Online Ticket Reservation & Booking
Kuwait Airways, the national carrier, was born in 1954. Kuwait National Airways (Initial Name), formed by Kuwaiti businessmen, served a limited network of Abadan, Beirut, Damascus and Jerusalem. A year later due to economic hardship, the government of Kuwait took a 50% interest in the airline. The name Kuwait Airways was adopted in July 1955. The government finally took out 100% share in Kuwait Airways in 1962. Route rights of Trans Arabian Airways (an independent Kuwaiti carrier) were transferred to Kuwait Airways in 1964. In order to rapidly expand route map, the national carrier’s scheduled services to London begun three times a week in the 1960s.
One Comet 4-C (The world's first jet-engine airliner) was leased by Kuwait Airways in 1962 to enter the jet age. Three Boeing 707s were delivered in 1968. Ten years later, Kuwait Airways had eight Boeing 707 aircraft in its fleet. Kuwait Airways extended its network to New York to the west and Manila to the east in 1978-79, by taking delivery of its three B747-200s. Four B727-200s were delivered in 1980-1981. Eight Airbus A310s and A300-600s were delivered in 1983, and in 1986 three Boeing 767-200ER aircraft joined the wide-body fleet. As of August 2017, the Kuwait Airways fleet includes Eleven Airbus A320-200, five Airbus A330-200, one Boeing 747-400, two Boeing 777-200ER and ten Boeing 777-300ER.
Kuwait Airways International Airlines Flights & Ticket Booking
From its hub at Kuwait International airport, the Kuwait Airways flies to 39 international destinations in 23 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. International destinations of Kuwait Airways are Abu Dhabi, Ahmedabad, Amman, Bahrain, Bangalore, Bangkok, Beirut, Cairo, Chennai, Cochin, Colombo, Dammam, Delhi, Dhaka, Doha, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Islamabad, Istanbul, Jeddah, Lahore, London, Medina, Manila, Mashhad, Mumbai, Munich, Muscat, Najaf, New York, Paris, Riyadh, Rome, Sharm-el-Sheikh, Taif, Tehran, Thiruvananthapuram and Vienna. Kuwait Airways aims to expand its network to reach more than 46 countries around the globe with having a direct competition with Pakistan International airline, Qatar airways, Turkish airline, Emirates Airlines, Saudi Arabian airlines and also having indirect competition with Air blue airline, Shaheen airline and Serene Airline.
Kuwait Airways Local Flights Online Reservation
Kuwait Airways serves all three local airports of Kuwait which are Kuwait international airport, Ahmed Al Jaber air base and Ali Al Salem air base. Kuwait Airways is widely used by Arabian, Americans, Asians, Europeans and Kuwaitis.
Kuwait Airways Discount Offers
Rehman Group of Travels provides amazing discount offer on local and international flights of Kuwait Airways for customer satisfaction. Discount offers of Rehman Group of Travels are highly welcomed by all of our customers.
Kuwait Airways Loyalty Program
Oasis is the Kuwait Airways loyalty program which has three categories. Names and detailed benefits are listed below
With Oasis Blue you can enjoy bonuses on Business, First and Royal Class.
You will get 2 times of the miles when you fly Business Class, 3 times of the miles on First Class and 3.75 times of the miles on Royal Class. Bonuses help in qualification for Oasis Silver and Gold membership.
You can become as Oasis Silver member by earning at least 25,000 Level Miles through flying within any 12 months or by flying at least 20 segments within any 12 months. In order to retain your Oasis Silver membership, you have to acquire 25,000 level miles or 20 flight segments within the evaluation period. Incentives of the Oasis Silver membership are as below
- You can get preferential seating on flights where seat reservations are possible
- Oasis Silver membership will earn you 50% extra miles in appreciation for their loyalty
- As a valued Oasis Silver member, you will be given priority on the waiting list if you don’t get accommodated on full flights immediately
- Silver Oasis members, even with economy class tickets, can comfortably check in at the Business and First class counters
- At your destination airport, your check-in luggage will be first to be loaded onto the luggage belt
- Oasis Silver members get the privilege of relaxing in Dasman lounge at Kuwait International Airport
- As an Oasis Silver member, even if you have economy class ticket, you'll be invited to pre- board along with First and Business class. In order to settle comfortably, you can board at your convenience
- Date change penalty is waved off for Oasis Silver members
You can become Oasis Gold member by earning at least 50,000 Level Miles through flying within any 12 months or by flying at least 40 segments within any 12 months. In order to retain your membership you have to acquire 50,000 level miles or 40 flight segments within the evaluation period. Along with all of the incentives of Oasis Silver membership, you will get the following additional benefits when you are upgraded to Oasis Gold member
- As a valued Oasis Gold member, you will earn 100% extra miles with an elite mileage bonus
- Oasis Gold members are given top most priority in the waiting lists
- Oasis Gold members can carry additional 1 piece of 32kg weight in First or Business and 1 piece 23 of 23 kg in Economy without any extra charge
- Oasis Gold members have the additional privilege of inviting a guest into the lounge. Furthermore, when flying on Kuwait Airways, Oasis Gold members can relax at Kuwait Airways lounges around the world
Kuwait Airways Flight Schedule, Flight Status & Baggage Allowance Information
Maximum total dimensions of a single bag should not exceed 300cm/118inch. Passengers traveling in royal class have baggage allowance of 3 items (32kg each).
Maximum total dimensions of a single bag should not exceed 300cm/118inch. Passengers traveling in first class have baggage allowance of 2 items (32kg each).
Maximum total dimensions of a single bag should not exceed 158cm/62inch. Passengers traveling in business class have baggage allowance of 2 items (32kg each).
Maximum total dimensions of a single bag should not exceed 158cm/62inch. Passengers traveling in economy class have baggage allowance of 2 items (23kg each).
Top Kuwait Airways Airlines Deals Today
Rehman Group of travels provides special deals on Kuwait Airways on daily basis, for more detail just Call at 051-111-786-785.
|Aallay Plaza, Blue Area,
|UAN: 051 111 786 785, KHI: 021 111 786 785
LHE: 042-35764711-6, RWP: 051-4415861
Popular Airlines on Rehmantravel.com
- Qatar Airways
- Saudi Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- American International Airlines
- Air Arabia
- Air China
- Air Malindo
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- SriLankan Airlines
- Serene Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Fly Dubai
- Gulf Air
- Kenya Airways
- Kuwait Airways
- Oman Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Air Asia
- Air Canada
- Austrian Airlines
- Jet Airways