Hajj Policy 2017 by Government of Pakistan
Application will be processed on 1st come first basis.
Hajj application can be obtained from all the bank branches nominated by govt.
Any person who has performed Hajj within last 5 years ( From 2013 onwards) is not eligible to apply again except for the cases where person is going as Mehram or is going to perform “Hajj-e-Badal”.
Applicants who deposited their due to the Hajj last year but not processed for Hajj due to some reason can apply on same charges if they have not withdrawn their Hajj dues. However they have to deposit specific amount for Qurbani coupon with submitting fresh application for Hajj in the same bank branch / category / place of departure as opted in previous year.
The rent in Makkah will be charged on actual basis while Madina it will be charged on flat rate.
Documents Required for Hajj 2017
- Computerized CNIC (National ID Card).
- Passport while should be valid up to 10 Mar 2018
- 12 Passport size photograph about 4*3cm size in blue background.
- Woman applicants must mention their Mehram’s name in the application form. Whereas women having age greater than 45 years is excluded from this law for Fiqa Jafria as per Saudi Law
- Applicants must submit their health status in advance as it will be sent to Saudi Government.