Sikhism in Pakistan area has an extensive heritage and history. The most important religious and historical sites for Sikhs in Punjab , include Samadhi of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, at Gurdwara Dera Shaib, Lahore & the nearby town of Nankana Sahib has nine Gurdwaras, and is the birthplace of Sikhism's founder, Guru Nanak Dev. Each of Nankana Sahib's gurdwaras is associated with different events in Guru Nanak Dev's life. The town remains an important site of pilgrimage for Sikhs worldwide. GurdwaraPunja Sahib, Hassan Abdal is the site where Guru Nanak DevJi stopped the rock with his hand and the palm print is impressed on the rock.
We, Rehman Group of Travels, are giving you the opportunity with love and affection to visit all these holy places. Rehman Group of Travels, Islamabadoffers you 6 Nights 7 Days package to visit most popular Gurdwara’s among all situated in Pakistan.
- Gurdwara Dera Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji
- Sikh Museum Lahore Fort
- Samadhi of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, GurdwaraDera Sahib
- Anar Kali Bazar
- Gurdwara Janam Asthan
- Gurdwara Kiara Sahib
- Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Singh
- Gurdwara Punja Sahib
- Taxila Museum
- Lok Virsa Museum
- Saidpur Village
Day 01: Arrival Lahore + City Sightseeing
Our staff will welcome you at Indo-Pak border – Wagah and we drive to hotel visiting famous Shalamar Gardens, developed in Mughal era. On reaching Lahore, transfer to hotel.
In the afternoon, we will visit Lahore Fort and Badshahi Masjid. In the fort, other than several attractions, an exclusive Sikh Gallery will be the highlight of the visit, while the stuffed mare of Raji Ranjeet Singh is also on display in Lahore Fort museum.
In the close vicinity, Gurdwara Dera Saheb (Guru ArjunDevJi) with Samadhi of Raja Ranjeet Singh would be other places to visit.
In the evening, we will visit the old walled city and its narrow lanes near Delhi Gate visiting Gurdwara Chuna Mandi and Gurduwara Sheed Ganj.
Dinner to be served in food street, the exclusive food area in old city with view of Lahore Fort.
Day 02: Lahore – Kirtar Pur – Eminabad – Sialkot
After breakfast, we will check out from hotel and visit Lahore Archaeological Museum, one of the best museums in Pakistan. We leave from Lahore via the famous Grand Trunk Road (built by Sher Shah Suri), once connecting Calcutta with Kabul. We reach Aimenabad, a small town near Gujranwala (a typical city of Punjab, known for its foods and wrestlers) and at Aimenabad, we visit the gurdwaras of Roori Sahib, Gurdwara Chakki Sahib and Bhai Lalu di Khoi.
We further drive to Narowal near Sialkot and on arrival transfer to hotel for night stay.
Day 03: Kirtar Pur Gurdawara - Drive to Islamabad
After breakfast, we will visit Kirtar Pur Gurdwara and the depart for Rawalpindi / Islamabad. On arrival transfer to hotel and later dine out at on an exclusive place which is selected for traditional dinner in Saidpur village.
Day 04: Islamabad – Visit Hasan Abdal for Gurdwara Panja Sahib
After breakfast at hotel, we will drive to Hasal Abdal, a town on G.T. Road with sacred Sikh place, Panja Sahib. After free time at Panja Sahib for religious / personal activities, optional uphill walk to visit the shrine of Baba Wali Qandhari.
In the afternoon, we will drive back visiting Taxila Museum and archaeological site of Jaulian. Afterwards we will drive back to Islamabad for night stay.
Day 05: Islamabad – City Tour Islamabad – Faisalabad
After breakfast, we will make a brief city tour of Islamabad, which would include a visit to Shah Faisal Mosque, one of the largest in world. We will make a drive through the Blue Area, the commercial center of the capital city. We will visit Lok Varsa, a heritage museum and later on drive to Faisalabad, one of the industrial and largest cities of Pakistan. On arrival transfer to hotel for night stay.
Day 06: Fasialabad – Sacha Sauda – Nankana Sahib – Lahore
After breakfast, we will check out for return journey to Lahore. En route, we will visit one of the most sacred places of Sikh religion i.e. Nankana Sahib, the birth place of Guru Nanak. At Nankana, we will visit Gurudwara Patti Sahib, GurudwaraBal Lila Sahib, GurudwaraTambu Sahib, Gurudwara 6th. Padshahi, Gurudwara Malji Sahib, and Gurudwara Kiara Sahib. We will also visit Gurdwara Sacha Sauda.
Later on, we will resume our drive for Lahore and on arrival transfer to hotel. Late evening is free for packing and shopping of souvenirs etc.
Day 07: Lahore – Drop at Wagah Border ( for Amritsar by road )
After breakfast, we will drive to Wagah, the border post for immigration formalities and say good bye to the guests.
End of the Program
|Based on standard hotels (**)|
|For 10 – 14 per person||US$ 675 (twin sharing)|
|For 06 – 09 per person||US$ 730 (twin sharing)|
|For 03 – 05 per person||US$ 945 (twin sharing)|
|For 02 per person||US$ 995 (twin sharing)|
|Based on standard hotels (*** to ****)|
|For 10 – 14 per person||US$ 1095 (twin sharing)|
|For 06 – 09 per person||US$ 1145 (twin sharing)|
|For 03 – 05 per person||US$ 1350 (twin sharing)|
|For 02 per person||US$ 1425 (twin sharing)|
- Hotels : on twin room sharing basis
- Portages : at hotels
- Meals in hotels : Breakfast + 2 Dinners ( 1 in Lahore, 1 in Islamabad )
- Mineral Water : 1 + 1 bottles for bus & room
- Guide : Urdu / Punjabi + English speaking
- Fees : Entrance fee at selected sites
- Transport : Private temperature controlled on paved roads
- Driver : Wages, food and his accommodation.
- Medical support : Basic first aid kit
- Late check out, if different from standard check out time
- Personal insurances of clients / luggage
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above
- In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost. 3/4 Hours +/- can be experienced during traveling due to any reason
- Mineral Water, side orders, Laundry service, telephone calls or any other service not mentioned above is to be charged separately.
- Reservations are made on first come first serve basis and confirmed on receipt of 50% advance payment.
- Cancellations not intimated at least 72 hours prior to departure are to be charged at the quoted rates.
- Remaining payment to be cleared before departure
We are confident that the above rates are according to your requirement and satisfaction and However, if we may have overlooked any aspect, please do let us know.
Meanwhile, thank you for your kind patronage us. We are waiting for your confirmation. Kindly send us as soon as possible so that we can make reservation for your family accordingly.
Assuring you our best-personalized services and attention at all times.
Waiting for your feedback on the above yatra package and look forward to helping you with your future adventures or religious trips.
End of Tour
Thanks & Best Regards