Kenya Visit Visa
Kenya Visit VisaSingle Entry USD 85 /-Per Person
- Kenya Immigration Fees
- Visa Service Charges
- All Taxes
- Tourist Visa
- 30 Days Duration of stay in Kenya
- 90 Days Validity (Travel Time ).
- 15 Working Days Processing Time
Kenya visit visa from Pakistan
Kenya is an East African country. Nairobi is the capital of Kenya. The population of Kenya is more than 52.2 million and it is the world’s 48th largest country by total area. Kenya is the main hub of East Africa in financial, economic and transport. June to November is the best season to visit Kenya because in these months the weather is cooler and season of short rain.
Kenya Tourist Visa
- Kenya Single Entry Visa
- Issued to single or multiple persons and used by businessman and tourist.
- Kenya Transit Visa
- Issued for three days and for those whose nationalities require a visa for Kenya and who move via Kenya to different destination.
- Kenya Diplomatic Visa
- Issued to those who have the diplomatic passport holder and on duty.
Kenya Visit Visa Requirements
- Passport Scan Copy
- 1 Picture with White Background
- CNIC Copy.
- 3-4 Working Days
Kenya Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall not be refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Kenya.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket.
- Passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change.
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration.
- Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Kenya your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Kenya recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Kenya authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Kenya Tourist Visa Services
Rehman Travels provide an amazing offer to visit Kenya at low rates. E Visa Kenya can be issued within 90 days. Apply for Kenya visa online and explore the beauty of Kenya.
Book Kenya flight online and get best flight deals at low fares from Rehman Travels. You can book cheap flights from Rehman Travels and pay via credit card with 0% charges for the airline ticket.
Kenya Visit Visa fee
Kenya Visit Visa fee for Pakistani is $75 which varies for country to country and changes with time. Traveling to Kenya needs a travel permit so consult Rehman Travels for Kenya Visit Visa. Our services are available 24/7 at +92 (0) 51 111 786 785.
Get Kenya E-Visa in simple steps.
- Create an account on the official website of Kenya
- Pay with your Visa card/ master card
- Get approval letter in few days
- Download the E-Visa PDF form
Kenya is the country that is famous for wildlife. Masai Mara National Reserve is the popular tourist destination and Big 5 animals like lion, elephant, leopard, rhinoceros, and buffalo are found here. The best time to visit Masai Mara is from late June to October. Masai Mara is the best place for Safari.
Things to do in Kenya
Many other attractive sightseeing places in Kenya are Amboseli National Park, Nairobi National Park, Giraffe center, Lake Bogoria, Mombasa Island and Ruma National Park. Nairobi Maasai Market is an open-air market from where you can buy handmade items of Kenya, paintings, jewelry and much more. Diani beach is the world’s most beautiful beach in Kenya.
Kenya Travel Tips
- Take proper vaccination from doctor
- Should go for Safari trip
- Learn few words of Kenya Language
- Hire a tour guide
- Should have a guidebook
- Valid Passport
- Return Ticket
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Kenya Travel Map
Is the medical certificate required for Kenya?
No, medical certificate is not required for Kenya. You can easily travel to Kenya without any medical certificate. But vaccination is highly recommended for travelers who visit any country. Get travel vaccines to avoid any risk of disease. If a kid less than 10 years they should take vaccination before travel.
Which credit cards are accepted in Kenya?
MasterCard and Visa are accepted in Kenya. ATM is available everywhere in Kenya and all major credit cards are accepted in Kenya. Top-end hotels, restaurants, and shops do accept credit card for payment whereas small shops, buses, and trains accept cash payment. Try to use cash payment rather than a credit card because it is safe.
Is e visa mandatory to visit Kenya?
Yes, e visa is required to visit Kenya. For tourist e visa, the traveler should have a valid passport. Kenya e visa is valid for 90 days after issued and the traveler must submit the e visa application. Kenya e visa is required by the traveler to enter and visit Kenya. Kenya e visa is issued by the Kenyan embassy.
Kenya e visa fee is refundable or not?
Kenya e visa fee is non- refundable and non-transferable. When you apply again for Kenya e visa you will pay the fee again. Incomplete application for Kenya e visa will be rejected. 12-24 hours are required to receive e visa. Each applicant (adult) will have to submit the application for e visa from their own account, parents can submit the application for their children from their own account.