Sri Lanka Visit Visa
Sri Lanka Visit VisaDouble Entry USD 50 /-Per Person
- Sri Lanka Immigration Fees
- Visa Service Charges
- All Taxes
- Tourist Visa
- 30 Days Duration of stay in Sri Lanka
- 180 Days Validity (Travel Time )
- 4 Working Days Processing Time
Sri Lanka is a beautiful country of South Asia. Sri Lanka is an island country. It has the lowest literacy rate in developing countries. Sri Lanka has two capitals Colombo and Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte. Sri Lanka is the most travel destination across the world. Rice and Tea of Sri Lanka is export to different countries across the globe.
Sri Lanka Visa Policy
Sri Lanka ETA tourist Visa
- Sri Lanka ETA business Visa
- Sri Lanka ETA Transit Visa
Sri Lanka Visit Visa Requirements
- Passport Scan Copy
- C.N.I.C Scan Copy
- 1 Photo Scan Copy Any Background
Srilankan Visit Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Sri Lanka.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Sri Lanka your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Sri Lanka recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Sri Lanka authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Sri Lanka Visit Visa from Pakistan
Rehman Travels offer the visit visa consultancy of Sri Lanka at cheap rates for travelers from across the globe. Rehman Travels provide the cheap flights to Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka Tourist Visa fee
Sri Lanka Visit Visa price for Pakistani is $35 which varies and it depends on the purpose of the tour. Consult Rehman Travels for Sri Lanka Visit Visa. Our services are available 24/7 at +92 (0) 51 111 786 785.
Things to do in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is sometimes known as the gem of the Indian Ocean. Sri Lanka has wonderful places to visit like Sigiriya, Yala National Park, Adam’s Peak, Galle Face, Gangaramaya temple, Bundala National Park, Ravana Falls, Kandy Lake, Mihintale, Viharamahadevi Park, Ramboda Falls, Diyaluma Falls and many other attractive places in Sri Lanka that attract tourists.
Travel Tips for Sri Lanka Travel
- Money Exchange
- Use local transport (Tuk Tuks)
- Check weather before travel
- Must try Sri Lankan food
- Airline Tickets
- Travel Itinerary
Is Sri Lanka a safe country?
Yes, Sri Lanka is a safe country for tourists. SriLankan Tourism Promotion Bureau announced that all the tourism activities and the places are safe for tourists. But beware of the robbers and the thieves. Srilanka transport is also very safe for travelers. The best time to visit Srilanka west coast is from December to March and the east coast from April to September.
Is Pakistani food easily available in Sri Lanka?
Yes, many hotels and restaurants served Pakistani/halal food in Sri Lanka. Food is not expensive in Sri Lanka. Even many luxury hotels and restaurants also served good quality meals at a reasonable price. In Sri Lanka food street, you can easily eat delicious food and at a very cheap price. Whereas Sri Lankan food is also good in taste.
Is Sri Lanka an expensive country?
Sri Lanka is a cheap country. Accommodation, transportation, and food is not very expensive in Sri Lanka. Travelers normally used tuk-tuks for travel. It can be expensive but depends on where you stay, what you eat, and which transport you used. Shopping in Sri Lanka attracts tourists so always shop from the local shops.
What are the best safari places in Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka is famous for wildlife Safari. The best Safari places to visit in Sri Lanka are:
- Yala National Park
- Mannar Island
- Udawalawe National Park
- Wasgamuwa National Park
- Horton Plains National Park
- Wilpattu National Park
- Bundala National Park
- Minneriya National Park
- Kaudulla National Park
- Kanneliya National Park