Thailand Visit Visa
Thailand Visit VisaSingle Entry PKR 8000 /-Per Person
- Thailand Immigration Fees
- Visa Service Charges
- All Taxes
- Tourist Visa
- 30 Days Duration of stay in Thailand
- 90 Days Validity (Travel Time )
- 7 Working Days Visa Processing Time
Thailand Visit Visa
Thailand is famous for tropical beaches and it is located in southeastern Asia. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. Thailand has scenic views, mountains, lush green jungle, and beautiful islands. Phuket Island and Phi Phi Island are most famous islands of Thailand.
One specialty of Thailand is their traditional food. You can eat delicious food at Thailand Food Street. Tuk Tuk is used by people to travel in Thailand. Elephant sanctuary and Thai massage is also very famous in Thailand.
Thailand Visa Policy
|Thailand Visa Type||Visa Type||
Validity of Visa
|Thailand Non- Immigrant Visa||Non- Immigrant Visa Single Entry||3 months|
|Non- Immigrant Visa Multiple Entry||1 year / 3 years|
|Thailand Tourist Visa||Tourist Visa Single Entry||3 months|
|Tourist Visa Multiple Entry||6 months|
|Thailand Transit Visa||Transit Visa Single Entry||
|Transit Visa Double Entry||3 months / 6 months|
|Transit Visa Triple Entry||3 months / 6 months|
Note: The time / period of stay are determined by the Thai Immigration.
Thailand Visit Visa Requirements
- Six Month Bank Statement
- Account Maintenance Certificate
- Business Covering Letter Pad or Request Letter
- N.T.N Number
- Just Ticket Booking
- Original Pakistani Passport
- Four Picture in any Background
- C.N.I.C Photo Copy
- FRC Family Registration Certificate ( if Applying with Family for Indvidual no need FRC )
Thailand Visit Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Thailand.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration.
- Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / delayed, visa fee is Non-Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Thailand your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Thailand recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Thailand authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Thailand Tourist Visa
Rehman Travels provide an amazing offer to provide Thailand Visit Visa to Pakistanis and other nationalities of the world. We offer an amazing opportunity of Thailand travel with return ticket at low rates and stay at a 5-star hotel or by your customized needs. Rehman Travels has economical Thailand packages for Thailand trip.
Thailand Visit Visa Price
Thailand Visit Visa price from Pakistan is Rs 6500 and every country has a different visa price. Consult Rehman Travel for Thailand Tour Packages. Our services are available 24/7 at +92 (0) 51 111 786 785.
Travel Tips for Thailand Travel
- Travel Itinerary
- Beware of scam
- Use Tuk Tuk for transport
- Learn few words of Thai language
- Take proper Vaccination
- Check weather and pack things accordingly
- Airline Ticket
- Valid Passport
Best Time to Visit Thailand
The best time to visit Thailand is November and early April as in these months the weather conditions are moderate and people who want to explore the beaches or want to experience the sea activities they find all the activities enjoyable due to the perfect season.
Things to do in Thailand
Many other attractive sightseeing places in Thailand are Grand Palace, Patong Beach, Golden Buddha, Karon Beach, Wat Arun, Similan Islands, Khao Yai National Park, Khao Phing Kan Island, Safari World, and Elephant Nature Park. Thailand has many temples as Buddhism is primary religion of Thailand.
Shopping in Thailand
Chatuchak Weekend Market is the largest market in Thailand and it is also known as J-J Market. Asiatique; the Riverfront is the open and a large mall in Bangkok. Pratunam Market is the largest clothing market in Thailand. Central World Mall is the eleventh largest shopping mall in the world.
Trains in Thailand are safe?
Yes, Trains in Thailand are safe and are best to move from one place to another using train, as trains are considered as the cheapest mode of transportation across Thailand and the train system of Thailand spreads across the country and tourist can enjoy the natural beauty of Thailand when travelling by the train.
Credit Card is used for payment in Thailand?
Credit Card is accepted in Thailand for payment but small cafes, taxi drivers, buses accept cash. Thailand is not a developed country so people living in Thailand don’t use plastic money more often. If you are planning a visit to Thailand it is recommended to carry cash with you so you can pay the small dominations easily.
Are transportation and accommodation expensive in Thailand?
Transportation and accommodation in Thailand is considered cheap as compared to other travel destinations. People find the hotels and transportation cheap because of the fact that Thailand is a 3rd world country where people spend money on basic items as compared to luxury
What is the best place for Thai Food?
Thai Food Street is the best place for Thai Food. There are multiple Thai food street outlets which serve tasty and hygienic local food. Expensive restaurants are also serving the local Thai food but people find these food street stalls tastier.
Do Pakistanis get Visa-on-arrival in Thailand?
Pakistan is not enlisted for Visa-on-arrival facility in Thailand. If you want to travel Thailand, then consult us and we offer affordable Thailand tour packages. Thailand visa requirements are different and it depends on your travel purpose like if you want to visit Thailand for business purpose, then Thailand visa requirements are different.