Turkey Visit Visa
Turkey Visit VisaSingle Entry PKR 20500 /-Per Person
- Turkey Embassy Visa Fee
- FeDex Charges
- Tourist Visa.
- Duration of stay in Turkey as per Hotel Booking
- 90 Days Validity (Travel Time )
Turkey Visit Visa is required to explore the amazing historical country. Turkey is the main hub of tourism and for business. Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir is the famous cities in Turkey. Cappadocia is the best place and it is famous for fairy chimneys. Misir Carsisi is the largest spice bazaar in Istanbul. Turkey has a very vast culture. Tram, metro, buses, and taxis are used for transportation in Turkey.
Turkey Visa Policy
Turkey has a policy to issue visa to four type of travel purpose which are for Tourism, Business, Study and work visa.
Turkey Tourist Visa
- Turkey Official Visa
- Turkey Student Visa
- Turkey Work Visa
Turkey Visit Visa Requirements
- VAF visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Passport copies of 1st and 2nd pages and all used (Visa & entry-exit stamp) pages copies
- Travel insurance
- Polio Card
- Last Six Month Bank Statement
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate
- Copy of flight booking (Reservation)
- Copy of Hotel Booking
- Two (2) recent photographs (White Background) of the applicant
- If you have valid visa USA, UK and Schengen visa then you get turkey e visa from https://www.evisa.gov.tr
- All Previous Visas Photo Copy
- Consent Letter of the Applicant
- Bonafide Letter (If The Applicant is Student)
- Ex-Pakistan Leave Paper or NOC (For Government Officers from Their Institutions)
Turkey E Visa
Now it is possible that you can easily get the Turkey E-Visa in 24 hours. Turkey E-Visa is valid only for the purpose of tourism and commerce.
Turkey Visa Terms & Conditions
- Country Penalty Overstay will be charged.
- Country 1st Day Overstay will charge Extra.
- Country Visa Change will be charged.
Turkey Visit Visa from Pakistan
Rehman Travels provides the best Turkey Packages and the opportunity to travel and explore the beauty of Turkey at very affordable rates.
Turkey Visit Visa fee from Pakistan
Turkey Visit Visa price is Rs 20500 for Pakistani people who want to visit Turkey. Apply for Turkey Visa online from Rehman Travels. Our services are available 24/7 at +92 (0) 51 111 786 785.
Turkey Travel Tips
- Must visit Cappadocia
- Eat the Turkish cuisine
- Visit mosques and museums
- Learn few words of Turkish language
- Explore the Turkish culture
- Buy souvenir items of Turkey
Things to do in Turkey
Amazing sightseeing places in Turkey are Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace Museum, Galata Tower, Taksim Square, Sultanahmet Square, Suleymaniye mosque, Maiden’s Tower, Mount Nemrut, Duden waterfalls, and Rustem Pasha Mosque.
Turkey Tour Packages
Rehman Travels offers different Turkey tour packages according to your requirements.
- Turkey Group package
- Turkey honeymoon packages
- Turkey holiday packages
Rehman Travel provides travel insurance service and cheap flights to istanbul
Can we travel for Turkey via E-Visa?
Yes, you can travel for Turkey via E-Visa but E-Visa is valid for tourism and trade purpose and it should be applied before landing in Turkey as the e visa and visa on arrival are two different type of visas so it is mandatory for the tourist or business personal to apply and get the turkey e visa on time.
What is the best month to visit Turkey?
April, May, September, and October are the best months to visit Turkey. These seasons are prefered by the tourist because these months have the best weather conditions in Turkey. Tourist can enjoy the beauty and heritage of Turkey without weather constraints while travelling in these months. Turkey government allows and promotes tourist to visit Turkey in all seasons and in the non peack seasons it becomes really cheap for tourist to explore Turkey in low budget.
Is transportation expensive in Turkey?
Transportation in Turkey is little expensive for tourists if they are planning to use taxi for travelling. People mostly use train (metro) for transportation as one can explore the city in a better manner if they are using metro, trump or buses as one can meet new people while using such transportation means and also these transportation means are not much expensive..
Turkey Visa fee is refundable or not?
Visa fee is not refundable and if your application is rejected by the embassy then visa fee is also not refundable in anycase.It is always recommended to apply for Turkey visit visa with complete and accurate information required by the Turkish Embassy.