Uzbekistan Visit Visa
Uzbekistan Visit VisaSingle Entry PKR 20000 /-Per Person
- Uzbekistan Immigration Fees
- Visa Service Charges
- All Taxes
- Tourist Visa
- As Per Hotel Reservation stay in Uzbekistan
- 90 Days Validity (Travel Time )
- 14 Working Days Processing Time
Uzbekistan is famous for mosques, mausoleums, and Silk Road. Tashkent is the capital of Uzbekistan. It is located in central Asia and a landlocked country. Uzbekistan has the largest gold deposits in the world. Samarkand, Bukhara, Andijan, and Tashkent are the main cities of Uzbekistan. Uzbek handicrafts like wood carving, gold embroidery, calligraphy, painted and carved tables, lacquered boxes and many other items are very famous across the globe.
Uzbekistan Visa Policy
Uzbekistan has a policy to issue visa to four type of travel purpose which are for Tourism, Business, Study and Diplomatic visa.
Uzbekistan Tourist Visa
Uzbekistan e visa
- Uzbekistan Work Visa
- Uzbekistan Transit Visa
- Uzbekistan Business Visa
Uzbekistan Visit Visa Requirements
- Passport Original.
- 3 Passport Size Photo.
- N. I. C. photo Copy.
- Business Covering Letter or Business Card.
- Hotel Booking.
Uzbekistan Visit Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Uzbekistan.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / delayed, visa fee is Non-Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Uzbekistan your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Uzbekistan recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Uzbekistan authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Uzbekistan Visit Visa Services
Rehman Travels provide the visit visa of Uzbekistan and other nationalities of the world at low cost. Rehman Travels offer the travel and tour packages of Uzbekistan at affordable rates with Cheap flights to tashkent.
Uzbekistan Visit Visa fee
Uzbekistan Visit Visa price from Pakistan is Rs 20000. Get all the information of Uzbekistan Visa on Rehman Travels. Our services are available 24/7 at +92 (0) 51 111 786 785.
Uzbekistan Tour Packages
Rehman Travels provide the facility to travel Uzbekistan and they offer different Uzbekistan tour packages.
Things to do in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan has many amazing attractions for tourists and travelers like Registan, Gur-e-Amir, Bibi Khanym mosque, Shah-i-Zinda, Ark of Bukhara, Kalyan Minaret, Afrasiyab, Amir Timur Museum, Lake Charvak, Navoi Theater, Tashkent Tower, and Minor mosque. Chorsu Bazaar is a popular and traditional bazaar of Tashkent.
Uzbekistan Travel Tips
- Learn a few words of Uzbek language
- Explore Silk Road
- Train used for transport
- Valid Passport
- Return Ticket
- Use bottled water
Is there any Uzbekistan embassy in Pakistan?
Uzbekistan embassy is located in Islamabad.
Address: House 40, Khayaban-e-Iqbal Road, Sector F-8, Islamabad, Pakistan
Telephone: 92 51 2264746
Is vaccination required for Uzbekistan?
Vaccination is not mandatory for travelers in Uzbekistan. But it is recommended in some cases for travelers. For typhoid, hepatitis, and measles vaccination is required. If you become ill during your trip so it is important to take vaccination before you travel to Uzbekistan. Take vaccination before 4 to 6 weeks of travel.
How long the processing time of Uzbekistan Visa?
Uzbekistan Visa processing time 3-10 working days. With a letter of invitation (LOI) an embassy issues the visa on the same day but without a letter of invitation, it takes three to ten days. But it also depends on the embassy. Extension of a tourist visa is not allowed whereas business visas are easier to extend.
What is the best time to visit Uzbekistan?
April, May, and September to early November is the best time to visit Uzbekistan. In these months the weather of Uzbekistan is warm and dry. November to March the weather is very cold and best for those who like to visit in chilly weather. Uzbekistan weather is an extreme continental climate and it is a safe country for tourists.