Uzbekistan Visit Visa
Uzbekistan Visit VisaSingle Entry PKR 20000 /-Per Person
- Uzbekistan Immigration Fees
- Visa Service Charges
- All Taxes
- Tourist Visa
- As Per Hotel Reservation stay in Uzbekistan
- 90 Days Validity (Travel Time )
- 14 Working Days Processing Time
Uzbekistan Visa Requirements
Terms & Condition Apply.
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Uzbekistan.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Uzbekistan your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Uzbekistan recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Uzbekistan authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
The Republic of Uzbekistan, is one of only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. Located in Central Asia, it is a secular, unitary constitutional republic, comprising 12 provinces, one autonomous republic, and a capital city. Uzbekistan is bordered by five landlocked countries: Kazakhstan to the north; Tajikistan to the southeast; Kyrgyzstan to the northeast; Afghanistan to the south; and Turkmenistan to the southwest. Historic and beautiful country Uzbekistan has a diverse cultural heritage due to unique history and excellent strategic location. The official language of uzbekistan is Uzbek, a Turkic language written in the Latin alphabet and spoken natively by approximately 85% of the population.