Srilanka tour Package
Sri Lanka is a paradise for beach lovers and it is famous for Buddhist culture. Many religious and cultural sites in Sri Lanka that attract tourists from all over the world. May to October is the best time to visit Sri Lanka. Rice and tea of Sri Lanka are famous all over the globe.
Kandy is the second-largest city in Sri Lanka. The best place to spend holidays and every traveler must visit Kandy in Sri Lanka. In 1988, Kandy was declared by the UNESCO as a world heritage site. Nuwara-Eliya is referred to as “Little England”. Nuwara-Eliya is famous for its cool climate and pleasant weather.
Many attractive sightseeing places in Sri Lanka are Colombo, Kandy, Galle, Nuwara-Eliya, Negombo, Bentota, Sigiriya, Pinnawala, Weligama, Mirissa, Matara, Nilaveli, Pettah, and Hatton.
Hotels in Sri Lanka
• 02 Nights at Serene Garden Hotel, Kandy
• 02 Nights at Blue Meadows, Nuwara-Eliya
• 01 Nights at The Palms Hotel, Bentota (Beach View)
• Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
• Explore Kandy Temple
• Visit the royal Peradeniya Botanical Garden
• Shop from Gem Museum
• Tour of the Tea factory and Tea Garden
• Visit Seetha Amman Temple
• Take a tour to breathtaking Gregory Lake and attractive Victoria Park
• Sea Turtle Farm and beautiful Bentota town
Kandy city tour
• Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage has the largest group of captive elephants in the world.
• In the evening, see a cultural show.
Kandy City Tour
• Visit Kandy Temple, the most famous Buddhist temple. Kandy temple is an ancient 17th-century temple. It is open for the devotees and tourists.
• After Kandy temple, visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden. Millions of tourists visit this royal garden.
• Visit the Gem Museum, where different types of gems are displayed.
Sri Lanka hotels
• Enjoy the tour of the tea factory and tea garden. Where you can taste and buy fresh tea.
• Arrive at Nuwara-Eliya.
• In Nuwara-Eliya visit Seetha Amman Temple and it is located in the village of Seetha Eliya.
• Take an incredible view of Gregory Lake and then visit Victoria Park.
• In Bentota town, visit turtle farm. On turtle farm, there are different types of turtles and it is the best place with a beautiful view.
• Take a tour of Bentota City. Bentota is famous for the beach and it a coastal town of Sri Lanka.
Good-Bye Sri Lanka
• After breakfast, arrive at Sri Lanka airport.
• Hotel accommodation in Kandy
• 05 Breakfasts +05 Dinners at the hotel itself
• Transport in an A/C Car with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur
• All entrance fees / Boat Ride / Jeep Safari cost
• Meeting and Assistance at the airport
• Srilanka visa charges
• Lunch on Tour
• Early check-in & late checkout
• Tips & Portages
• Any other expenses not mentioned above