Tbilisi Azerbaijan Tour Package
4 Days Tbilisi City Tour
Day 1: Meet and Greet:
- Arrival in Tbilisi, meeting at the airport.
- Transfer to the Hotel, check-in, and rest. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2: Tbilisi City Tour
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Tbilisi City tour: Includes old part of Tbilisi.
- Our tour will start at Rike Park. Firstly, we’ll enjoy the fantastic panorama of the Old City on the opposite bank of the river, and walk a bit around the park. From the park, we’ll take the cable car up to the Narikala Fortress - the main citadel of Tbilisi for many centuries.
- Then we will go down along the narrow, cute streets, with lovely green yards, and unique Tbilisi buildings, framed with grapevines and circled with lacy balconies. Further, we’ll pass by the mosque- the only one in Tbilisi.
- The beautiful walls of the mosque are on the bank of the small river, which runs sparkling and bubbling from the top of the hills straight to the Kura River. The river takes its way through the picturesque gorge. We will go up, along the gorge, and this path will bring us to the lovely waterfall, which is situated straight in the middle of the city.
- The following stop in our walking tour - Abanotubani (literally "the baths area"). It is a well-known spacious sulfur bath resort. In previous centuries this was not just a SPA center, but a place where friends and relatives met, spent a couple of relaxing hours, and enjoyed the company of each other.
- Along the road, we will see lovely and cozy open cafes and small restaurants, which are famous for their Caucasian hospitality, incredibly tasty cuisine, and wines.
- We will go across the well-known "Bridge of Peace '', which spans the Mtkvari River. It is remarkable for its futuristic design.
- Afterward, we’ll visit the famous Sioni Cathedral (built in the 17th century). Earlier it served as the main Cathedral and at the same time was the residence of the Patriarch of Georgia, until the construction of the Holy Trinity Church was finished in 2004.
- We will pass by the Clock Tower of the well-known Theater of Marionette by Rezo Gabriadze.
- This day with lovely and gorgeous Tbilisi will stand out in your memory forever! Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 3: Kakheti – Signaghi - Bodbe
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- The Kakheti region has been considered the cradle of Georgian winemaking since ancient times. This is a very picturesque region with ancient monuments of architecture and hospitable locals.
- A visit to the cheese factory. Many people know and love Imereti cheeses and suluguni. However, in addition to these well-known names, about 30 different types of cheese are produced in Georgia, 14 of which are officially registered. One of the most delicious, with a unique texture, surprisingly tender and fatty - Tenili cheese. It is prepared using a unique old technology that originated in the Samtskhe-Javakheti region and it is listed as a UNESCO intangible cultural heritage.
- We will go on excursions to a real cheese factory. This is a true paradise for fans of delicate and fragrant cheese. Here we will see how the process of creating a unique cheese is going on and even will be able to participate in this sacrament. And then you can taste not only tenil, but also smoked cheeses, dambal khacho, guda, suluguni, etc. During the tasting of cheeses, we will try various dishes prepared on their basis: cottage cheese balls rolled in ground pepper, nuts, and Georgian herbs, cheeses pressed with spices, cheese rolls with adjika or mint, cheese plaits, and much more.
- Transfer to Sighnaghi which is called the city of Love. Despite the recently carried out restoration, a natural historical view of the town was kept. While wandering around the picturesque city center, and exploring the narrow, cozy streets, we will feel the atmosphere of the last centuries and learn a lot about the history of this place. We will go up the hill, to enjoy the fascinating views of the Alazani Valley and the Caucasus Mountains.
- One of the Sighnaghi attractions is the ancient fortress walls, which still can be explored here. The walls not only offer a nice walk but also present the visitors with a spectacular view.
- Transfer back to Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 4: Transfer
- Breakfast at the Hotel and check-out.
- Transfer to Tbilisi Airport.
Tbililsi Tour Package service
Rehman Travels provides Azerbaijan visit visas at affordable rates. We have different Tbilisi Tour packages with the best facilities. Book an Azerbaijan tour package and visit the beautiful places in Tbilisi.
Included in the Tour package
- Transfer to hotel
- Accommodation at the 4-star hotel in Tbilisi city ( BB )
- PVT Transfer ( Airport – Hotel – Airport )
- PVT Transportation during excursions
- English-speaking tour guide
- Tbilisi Cable Car
- Health Insurance
|PAX | Total Price||1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX|
|Hotel Category||SNG room||1 X DBL room||1 X TRP room||2 X DBL room||2 X TRP room|
|4 star hotel||495 $ = 1 pax||550 $ = 2 pax||610 $ = 3 pax||855 $ = 4 pax||1175 $ = 6 pax|